As a WordPress Developer at EventsWOW, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. Your role will involve creating innovative website designs and efficient, user-friendly interfaces for our clients. You’ll be pivotal in creating the digital face of their events, ensuring high performance and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Design and implement new features and functionality for both client and in-house WordPress sites.
- Establish and guide website architecture, ensuring streamlined user experience.
- Create and customize themes and plugins for specific client needs.
- Conduct website performance tests and optimize for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code.
- Ensure high-security standards are met and maintained.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to WordPress websites.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- 2 years of experience in WordPress development.
- Portfolio of WordPress sites previously built or maintained.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working WordPress pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Good to Have
- Experience with WooCommerce, ACF & custom post types.
- Familiarity with web server configurations (Nginx/Apache).
- Knowledge of other SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Familiarity with tools like Elementor or Visual Composer.
- Experience with email marketing, payment gateway integration, and/or membership sites.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below